Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sunset in San Simeon

Today our hotel has a landline to the internet and seems to be working way better. I am still having trouble uploading all of the pictures that I want to, so I will have to limit it to just a few. As you all know, this is very difficult for me as I take so many pictures. I will load them all to my Kodak website when we get home in a few days.

Boo hoo! Our vacation ends in just a couple more days!

We finally got to see a sunset over the ocean today! The clouds cleared up and out came the sun just before it set in a big fiery ball! Beautiful! :)

I just added some pics and edited some of my posts so now I am out of time and cannot finish this post. I will hopefully update this tomorrow!




No comments: