We started our day with the so called breakfast at the Super 8 in Sacramento and then headed over to the state capitol building to take a tour. The park around the capitol is beautiful with enormous trees! We wished we had more time to walk around the park. The weather was gorgeous! The tour at the capitol was free and we were the only two, which is kind of weird, but ok. The older part of the building had a lot of nice woodwork, marble, murals and decorated ceilings. We even went into the Governator's reception area, but we didn't get to meet Arnold. Oh, well.
Our hotel tonight is 100 times better than the last two nights! I am soooo happy! We are staying at the Comfort Inn South and I can't wait for their free breakfast in the morning! The room is twice as big with two queen beds and lots of room for our luggage, amazing! I don't want to live like I'm poor ever again! Being poor sucks.
So overall, I'd say that we had a pretty great day. Great weather, great tour, great drive, great hotel! Yay! See you tomorrow!
1 comment:
This is rather fun. Armchair vacationing. Without having to drive. Or stay in the hotel. That one does sound particularly bad, though I've stayed in plenty of plain but decent Motel 6's and those are just as cheap as Super 8.
Post a Comment